SHOPPING CART :
now in your cart 0 items
Terms & Conditions
Shipping cost will be calculated based on total weight or
dimension weight, whichever is higher.
- Great care and packaging has been taken preparing your
orders prior to shipping. We do not accept any returns once the order has been
- Scuba Symphony is not responsible for losses that occur after shipments have
left our warehouse.
- Please inspect your packages for damage and if you suspect that your packages
have been opened , request an inspection with an official from the delivering agency prior to your acceptance of the
- Any claims for shipping damages have to be made
with the carrier that is delivering your shipment.
- Scuba Symphony can not
be held responsible for the actions of others in the course of your
- It is your responsibility
to select the method of shipping that is most likely to get your shipment to
you in a timely and cost effective manner, if your shipment gets lost, Scuba
Symphony is not responsible for replacing your shipment.
- All product warranty ( if
any) terms and conditions follow strictly manufacturer's protocol. You
are responsible for registering the warranty if required by
manufacturer. Failure to do so will result to warranty VOID.
- Warranty claims are to be made DIRECTLY to the manufacturer and you are the bear the shipping charges BOTH ways. Should you require our assistance in the warranty claim, a nominal handling charge on top of the shipping charges will be imposed to you.
Dive Trip/ Dive Courses Bookings
- All dive trips are based on twin share accommodation unless otherwise stated
if included are in most cases to and from destination airport/jetty unless otherwise
- Scuba Symphony reserves the right to change/cancel any trips due to unforeseen
- Scuba Symphony is not responsible for any extra charges/losses due to unforeseen
rearrangement of travel options
- Unclaimed dives/ nights/meals in the packages are not refundable or
- Deposits are not refundable
Product is covered under original manufacturer warranty. Buyer will be provided with the official warranty card by the manufacturer. In case of warranty claim, buyer must send the product directly at buyer's costs.
- No warranty
No warranty whatsoever is provided
Conditions of Use
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, digital
downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of scubasymphony.com
or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.